Digital Project Manager
Do you want to be part of a small team at an independent boutique agency in Leeds? We’re looking for a friendly and highly motivated project manager who can support us with the delivery of our upcoming digital projects.
Design, Development and Digital Strategy is our service core for our broad range of clients within the travel, retail and professional services sectors.
As a Digital Project Manager, your main objective will be to manage web build projects and support requests for the agency’s key clients. You’ll be working closely with our clients and our internal team comprising of Account Managers, Developers, Creatives and Quality Assurance to ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
This is a varied role, in which you will be firmly working on the front line of projects, working on scoping, budgets, documentation, resource planning and of course, a smooth delivery!
The successful Project Manager will be experienced in managing multiple project types from end-to-end and have a good working knowledge of digital processes.
You’ll liaise regularly with stakeholders and clients regarding the progress and status of each project and attend client meetings/calls where required.
We’re looking for a PM with 2 years’ experience in an agency environment who has:
- Ability to lead a project using own initiative and working as part of a team
- Strong communication skills both internally and with clients
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation
- Able to engage in and manage project issues, risks and opportunities
- Good understanding of website platforms and working knowledge of customer management systems
- A relevant project management qualification would be desired
What’s on offer?
Relaxed environment located in Sunny Bank Mills (Farsley)
Competitive salary dependent on experience
A small and friendly team
Up to 25 days holiday
This is an exciting and challenging position to join an innovative creative digital agency!!
Please send CV to: [email protected]
Strictly no agencies, thanks.