Junior – Middle Weight
We’re a tight-knit team of developers, creatives, strategic thinkers and digital marketing folk, and we’re currently on the lookout for a new Digital Designer to join us.
Working closely with our development team in the Leeds office, as our Digital Designer you will be responsible for producing a range of cross-platform digital design work for everything from websites to apps.
You will help consistently raise the standards and quality of the work we produce as an agency, ensuring we are recognised by our clients and peers for being ahead of the curve in the digital industry.
You will have a good grasp of web front end frameworks and libraries in so far as you will be able to push designs that make full and effective use of the tools available.
You will be comfortable presenting ideas to clients and the wider team at SteadyGo.
To qualify, you should be a Digital Designer / Web Designer / UI or UX Designer with at least two year’s industry experience and an eye-catching portfolio that demonstrates:
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Excellent UI & UX knowledge;
- A thorough understanding of responsive design;
- An exceptional attention to detail;
- Experience with using Twitter Bootstrap 4, HTML 5, JQuery an advantage;
In addition to the above, you will:
- Understand the importance of both creating and brainstorming
site-mapping and wire-framing documentation;
- Be self-motivated, and able to work to deadlines;
- Have a love of design and the arts;
- Be clued up on the latest design trends and software;
- You are driven to succeed and strive for perfection
in every professional endeavour;
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior/middleweight digital designer who’s ready to progress in their career.
Please send current portfolio and CV to: [email protected]
Strictly no agencies, thanks.