Job Title: Digital Account Manager
Full-Time / Permanent
Start date: Immediate
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager to join an innovative and growing boutique Digital agency in Leeds. Our client base includes a number of high profile B2B and B2C brands.
Working across a range of accounts, you’ll specialise in all things digital.
You will be commercially minded and will develop a thorough understanding of your clients industry to spot new business opportunities and offer digital guidance.
You will be able demonstrate examples of increasing revenue from existing clients.
Maintaining good relations and raising new sales through existing clients is key to the position.
You’ll manage your own high profile accounts, be responsible for managing Account Executives and reporting to the company Directors.
Digital Account Manager
Ultimately the role is about building and retaining relationships with senior decision makers to maintain the agency’s position as their digital agency of choice:
- Working with our team and strategic partners to devise effective Digital Marketing strategies for clients
- Strategically plan overall projects and/or each phase through the duration of the delivery
- Accurately interpret the brief, challenge and explore wider opportunities
- Pro-actively manage each project to ensure delivery of work effectively, maintain rapport and present new ideas
- Create key project documentation and share with project stakeholders
- Implement and reinforce project processes
- Plan, attend and lead on client meetings
Manage project profitability
- Ability to manage costings and timings of the overall project and each phase of work therein
New Business development
- Create and convert new opportunities with existing clients
- Attend new business pitches
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a digital agency across multiple digital channels and a mix of B2B and B2C brands
- Excellent written, communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience in managing an account executive team
- Experience in monitoring budgets
- Experience in reporting and analysis of digital analytics as well as significant applied knowledge of digital design and development
- Someone who inspires trust and confidence in clients: presence, gravitas, enthusiasm
We would expect a moderate amount of travel in the UK. A driver’s license will be advantageous.
STRICTLY, NO AGENCIES. Thanks.
INTRIGUED? CONTACT US NOW [email protected]
Date: May 2018