1) It allows you to interact with potential clients - Utilise your website to promote your latest news and content. Encourage new users to sign up to to your newsletters to send them interesting news, points of view and success stories. By staying in touch with the new and existing clients, your company will be at the top of their list come the time they need assistance from you.
2) It’s a platform to promote your success stories – A website provides you with opportunities to share success stories. The authority of your website will increase if people are aware of your success. For example, promoting onboarding of new clients or charity work are both positive things you will want to share.
3) Better user experience – If a potential client hears about your company or is referred to it, the first thing that they will do is check out your website. It is important to have a simple and clear user journey that will lead the client to your contact information. Conversion here is the key. They will also be paying attention to the rest of the site, meaning your site needs to be reflective of your services and brand.
4) It will become a platform for sharing knowledge – Posting regularly about current issues and topics relating to your sector shows potential clients that you are passionate about the work that you do and that you are experts in your field.
5) It will allow you to attract leads after business hours. – Having an optimised website is the same as being available 24 hours a day, clients can use your website and fill in a contact form from anywhere at any time.
6) Stay current - As more and more companies turn to the internet to provide their services; it is important that your company doesn’t get left behind. Having a great website will allow you to offer online services and keep up to date with the rapidly changing business landscape.